The company Capital Group LLC is a team of professionals, we provide audit services for both legal entities and ordinary citizens. In modern conditions, audit is considered to be a very important, popular area in the process of accounting, as well as in the financial and economic sphere. Our goal is to simplify the functioning of our clients as much as possible regarding business. Every entrepreneur knows well how much energy, time is spent on managing a business. That’s why we offer our assistance in conducting an audit of the company.
Based on the results of the audit, our clients can identify tax threats for their business and find the way to avoid them. Due to our experts, you can be sure in the correct conclusion of agreements and the execution of important transactions. Our experts in the field of audit will compile a list of detected errors, propose the most effective strategies for their elimination, and assess the quality of the accounting department of the enterprise.
The specifics of conducting an initiative audit
- the measure of the company’s effectiveness in the field of financial and economic activity is analyzed;
- an independent assessment of the actions of responsible employees is carried out with regard to the performance by them of their duties in the field of financial management of the enterprise;
- determine the causes of detected inconsistencies in the audited reporting documents;
- a thorough check of the correctness of accounting and financial reports is carried out;
- permissible tax and financial risks are assessed;
- general recommendations are formulated aimed at minimizing tax and financial threats.
The specifics of conducting a mandatory audit
- analysis of the accounting reporting documentation is carried out: verification of its compliance, correctness with the current legislative requirements;
- assessment of the effectiveness of the financial policy;
- analysis of financial threats, formulation of recommendations for the prevention or elimination of identified shortcomings in the reporting;
- analysis of methods of accounting for intangible, tangible assets of a company;
- fundamental audit of accounting reports, assessment of accuracy, completeness of data presentation;
- assessment of the internal control system, formulation of general recommendations in order to improve its work;
- formulation of recommendations to minimize complaints from tax authorities.
An audit of financial statements includes:
- study of external factors, measures of their impact on the functioning of the company;
- analysis of the financial and economic activity strategy of the company, assessment its effectiveness;
- audit of agreements signed by the enterprise, in terms of their economic efficiency;
- analysis of compliance, the correctness of the accounting documents, company reporting.