A range of railway transportation services
Our company offers a wide range of services for the railway delivery of consolidated cargo, full loads of different categories (perishable, dangerous cargo, fragile goods, general cargo, etc.) to different regions of the Russian Federation, to the countries of Asia and CIS. Our experts know how to choose the most optimal option of rolling stock, the transportation route for safe, fast shipment of cargo right to the client. We have a wide network of agents, representatives, so that any logistic problems outside the country can be quickly resolved without involving third parties.
We implement transportation of our customers’ products to the following areas: Iran, Ukraine, Turkmenistan, Moldova, the Republic of Kazakhstan, Belarus, Azerbaijan, China, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia and Armenia.
Our clients can take advantage of an extensive range of services, namely:
- Unloading/loading in/on railway rolling stock with additional fixation of the cargo
- Providing a range of services related to cargo tracking, searching
- Payment of railway duties for delivery within the Russian Federation, as well as to the CIS countries
- Registration, receipt of a loading plan, transportation documentation, execution of railway consignment notes
- Freight forwarding (domestic, transit, export-import)
- Temporary provision of leased or personal rolling stock
- Cargo transportation by various subspecies of railway rolling stock
We have our own railways, the company is an official consignor at the railway stations Mendeleevo, Solikamsk and Chusovaya.
If you want to order our services, you must perform the following steps:
- drawing up, sending a request for calculating the delivery price;
- preparation, execution of a package of necessary product documentation;
- mutual settlement of the conditions of shipment, conclusion of an agreement;
- transferring payment to the company’s account for the services provided for cargo transportation;
- supply of the rolling stock to a previously agreed railway station.
Prices for freight transportation by rail are calculated on a personal basis, based on a client’s request, in view of specification, volumes of cargo, specificity of the declared route.